Feathers and Ink has been producing the content for School Supplement – a quarterly magazine – since 2005. We do ghost writing for authors/institutions who desire to tell their story but may lack the time for it. We are currently working with the Lagos Business School (LBS), Pan African University, Lagos to archive their twenty-year history into a book.
Some of our published authors include:
- Chris Ogbechie – Strategic Marketing of Financial Service Industry in Nigeria (2011).
- Educational Co-operation Society – Civic and Environmental Studies Curriculum for Primary Schools (Basic 1-6) (2011).
- May M. Nzeribe – Advertising Ethics and Regulation in Nigeria: the Challenges (2012).
Other upcoming authors and titles include:
- Chris Ogbechie – Re-engineering the Nigerian Society through Social Marketing (in press).
- Albert Alos – Sowing the Seed: The First Ten Years of Opus Dei in Nigeria (in press).
- Nwachukwu Egbunike – Dyed Thoughts: A Conversation in and from My Country (in press).
We also run pre-publishing consultancy (production of Camera Ready Copy) for some publishing firms and authors.